Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Try this low impact circuit workout when recovering from an illness or injury. I'm doing this workout today to ease back into exercise after my surgery. When recovering, listen to your body and skip it if it hurts.

fitness
fitness

Download whole gallery
YES
YES

Download whole gallery
Try this low impact circuit workout when recovering from an illness or injury. I'm doing this workout today to ease back into exercise after my surgery. When recovering, listen to your body and skip it if it hurts.
Try this low impact circuit workout when recovering from an illness or injury. I'm doing this workout today to ease back into exercise after my surgery. When recovering, listen to your body and skip it if it hurts.

Download whole gallery
Someday I'll realize this...
Someday I'll realize this...

Download whole gallery
Leg Workout
Leg Workout

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment